Sunday, April 24, 2011

He is Risen

This Easter Sabbath I wanted to share a short thought about our Savior, Jesus Christ. I have a testimony of Him and of the infinite atoning sacrifice that He made for me, for you, for all of us. If we but accept Him and His gospel into our lives and allow ourselves to love, grow, change, believe and become as He would have us, our eyes begin to open to His truth and light and we can more fully see ourselves through His eyes. I know He lives and He loves each of us and I pray that we all may feel of His love this Easter Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. Cait,
    I love you and miss you so much! You are such an example to me and I love you for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelsey, I love and miss you too! Thanks Kels! You have no idea how much you're wonderful testimony has influenced me!!!

    ReplyDelete