The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience. -Eleanor Roosevelt
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Doin' stuff.
So living in the city definitely has its perks. Definitely! There's always something to do. Now, don't be mistaken. Whether or not we actually do things, well, that's always up in the air. BUT there are ALWAYS things to do! For example. Joshua Radin is coming to concert in the Venue this Wednesday! I'm so excited! I love him!.... So I'll probably go regardless of whether or not I have things to get done and whether or not I have people to go with. Also, other concerts I'm potentially looking forward to this summer, The Fray w/ U2 at rice eccles in May. That could be a rockin' party. Also, Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw are both going to be at USANA at some point this summer. Adele is coming to Salt Lake too. She's wonderful and glorious. Brett Dennen has one of the loveliest voices I know of and is coming to SLC as well. Ari Herstand. I've actually never heard of him but I Googled him, listened to some music and it is probably worth paying $12 to go listen to this guy and Ron Pope who he's on tour with. Yes, random. But potentially killer fun! I don't think I've made it to any concerts since I've been up here other than a free one on campus last year. I'll probably long regret missing the Jack Johnson concert last year. The point is, however, this year will be different. It will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment